So you’ll notice today I had some high point values. It was a “poor me” day. I’d put off doing my state business taxes until the last moment and I was cranky. That crankiness led to a bowl of ice cream with raspberries….not bad…but I topped it off with a ton of mini-chocolate chips 🙂 Later my loving enabler (hubby) brought me home a Subway sandwich. I also ate 2-1/2 packages of peanut butter crackers (they’re so good!). Even so, I was able to just eek under my daily limit.
What saved me was finally washing and chopping up all the vegetables in the fridge so they’re grabable. The fridge got a little out of hand with all the chicken from the weekend, it’s long gone an vacuum packed and in the freezer, but I hadn’t taken the time to reorganize. I did tonight and I finished off the night with a lovely plate of veggies and an ounce of fabulous cheese.
Tomorrow is week 2 weigh in. Since I missed two days exercising this week I’m not expecting a big number. I’m going to try to fit in more exercise next week. We’re going to WDW in just a few weeks and I want to improve my stamina! I also finally drank water today – 3 glasses which for me is a lot! I’m working on it and have to find my two water filter pitchers – they got put away somewhere when I stopped drinking water.
Oh, and the funny thing about rushing to get the taxes done by tomorrow? They were due JANUARY 25! I have no clue how I messed that up and thankfully they only charge a 5% penalty for being late.
Thanks for making this journey with me!
PointsPlus™ Tracker entries Thursday, February 24, 2011
|1 serving Whole Soy & Co Cherry Soy Yogurt||
|1 6″ Subway Cheese & Veggie Sandwich on Italian Cheese Bread||
|1 medium whole organic hard-boiled egg||
|1 serving Newman’s Own Organics Pretzel Rods||
|1/4 cup organic Carrots||
|2 stalk organic celery||
|1/4 cup cucumber(s)||
|1/4 cup cherry tomato(es)||
|1 oz O Organics Monterey Jack Cheese||
|1 large organic banana||
|1 cup Carrots||
|2 1/2 serving(s) Late July Organic Mini Peanut Butter Sandwiches||
|1 cup Julie’s Organic Vanilla Ice cream/w fresh raspberries||
|1/8 cup mini chocolate chips||
|Food PointsPlus values total used||47|
|Food PointsPlus values remaining||3|
|No entries for activity.|
|Activity PointsPlus values earned||0|
|Check off these important items daily:|
Tax day…..tough to not eat out of the feeling of “poor me”. Didn’t get time to exercise until 12:26 am and decided that was just too late. 🙁
- My Food Diary for 2/23/11 Including My Failures For the Day (miscfinds4u.com)
- My Weight Watchers PointsPlus™ Tracker entries Monday, February 14, 2011 plus Today’s Challenges (miscfinds4u.com)
- My Weight Watchers PointPlus Diary for 2/21/11 (miscfinds4u.com)
- My PointsPlus™ Tracker entries for Saturday, February 12, 2011 and Program Thoughts (miscfinds4u.com)
- My Weight Watchers PointsPlus Diary for 2/21/11 (miscfinds4u.com)
- My Weight Watchers Food Journal for 2/17/11 (miscfinds4u.com)
- My Food Diary for 2/22/11 and Waiting for Winter to Move On (miscfinds4u.com)
- My PointsPlus™ Tracker entries for Sunday, February 13, 2011 – Food Wasn’t An Issue Today, Nice! (miscfinds4u.com)
- My Weight Watcher PointsPlus™ Tracker entries for Friday, February 11, 2011 (miscfinds4u.com)
- My PointsPlus™ Tracker entries for 2/18/2011 and First Weigh In Results (miscfinds4u.com)
- My Food Diary for the Weekend of 2/20/11 (miscfinds4u.com)
- My Weight Watchers Food Diary for 2/16/10 and New Organic Food Discoveries at Costco (miscfinds4u.com)