We decided that today was the day we’d write a letter to Santa. These are Angelina’s exact words, but I typed it of course…
Dear Santa Claus:
My name is Angelina. I want to go to the petting zoo I want to feed and pet all the animals, but not the lions. I love my school and my teacher Mrs. Reggio. I like to pet my cat, Whitey and play with my friends Antonio, Brianna, Jessica, Alana, and Daniella. My mom waits for me in the hall at school every day. I love to sleep at my Grandma and Grandpa’s house. That’s all.
Here is what I want for Christmas. My birthday is next to Christmas (mom note: it’s February!) so you can use it for both.
I really want the Moon Dough Barn, but I want it before Christmas, like around Halloween. But Halloween is over.
- The dancing Mickey Mouse Doll
- The puppy that walks, he’s white and comes with a leash. You press the leash and he walks. The white one.
- Teaching and dancing Dora. She sings, too. That’s the one.
- Lalaloopsy dolls. A few.
- The walking and talking baby with the pink pajamas. She walks for sure, but she doesn’t do pee pee.
- The doll that gets sick. I forgot her name, but her cheeks turn red and she has blue pajamas, for sure.
- Rapunzel doll, the one with the hair that you braid.
- Katy Perry CD but make sure it has Teenage Dream on it. Oh, and California Girls.
- Singing and dancing Boots doll. This matches the Dora one. The one I told you about before.
- Any games, really, any.
- Anything with hip Hop Harry, Dora, Boots, Sid the Science Kid, The Cat in the Hat, Franny’s Feet, and definitely Pokoyo, if they make Pokoyo stuff. I don’t think they do.
- Dora and Boots dress-up clothes. So I can look like them and play explorer.
- Soap making kit, but I won’t eat the soap, it’s for your hands.
- Crayon making kit.
- Light up Ferris wheel. The one I make, not a real one. Not until we move to the big house. It could go in the backyard.
- A pink telescope
- A big dollhouse that I could fit in. Not the Dora one, I have it in my closet.
- A guitar, not a blue one.
- A wagon. One I could pull dolls in and mommy can put me in also. With a handle for pulling.
- Boots. Not the one that’s Dora’s friend, the ones you put on your feet.
3 yrs old