These are simple ideas you can use to celebrate the Halloween season. These are super simple and take just minutes to make but are great fun at any Halloween party.
Creepy Party Foods
- Gingerbread Skeleton Cookies – Take traditional gingerbread men cookies and ice them as skeletons. The cookies are a great fall treat and the redesign a fun twist on a traditional holiday cookie.
- Dracula Teeth – Purchase 1-1/2 cups of raw, whole pumpkin seeds. Toss with 2 tsp melted butter and 1 pinch salt in a bowl. Spread the seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake at 300F for approximately 45 minutes. Turn occasionally. Cool & enjoy.
- Creepy Eyes and Blood drops – Peel green grapes so they have that “gooey” texture to them like eyeballs along with some fresh pomegranate seeds.
- Witch’s Cakes – Red velvet cake with white frosting and red food gel for decoration.
- Bowl o’ Scabs – Super simple but really gross. Fill a bowl with dried cranberries and label it “BLOODY SCABS”
- Hogwarts Butter Beer for a crowd (kids’ version) – Remove 1 cup of soda pop out of a 2-liter bottle of Cream Soda. Add 1 cup Butterscotch Syrup or English Toffee Syrup (Torani’s is about $7.99 a bottle). Recap the bottle and GENTLY swish to mix.
- Hogwarts Butter Beer for one (alcohol-free) – 8oz ginger ale or cream soda plus 2-3 tablespoons of Butterscotch Syrup to taste. Layers beautifully in a clear class. Butterscotch old-fashioned stick candy makes a great stir stick and decoration. For an adult (alcohol) version, use Butterscotch Schnapps in place of Butterscotch syrup.
- Celebrate Halloween with Hershey’s Free Spooky Recipes, Craft Activities, and Party Invitations. (miscfinds4u.com)
- Martha Stewart Knows How To Do Up A Great Halloween (miscfinds4u.com)
- Four “Spooky” Halloween Cocktail Punch Recipes (miscfinds4u.com)