I love Amazon’s Subscribe and Save Program. It allows me to buy organic products for less and even better, it ships them directly to my door for free! Plus, I set the interval of how often they arrive. The choices are every one, two, three, or six months. Plus, I can cancel at any time and I’m not charged until the product ships. I can also have an item sent right away should I unexpectedly run out of an item. When I order the extra shipment, I choose if I want to skip the already scheduled next shipment or not.
It’s so simple and I save 15% more, it’s a win/win! Annie’s Organic P’sghetti with Soy Meatballs (which I eat almost every day for lunch) is $4 a can locally. They’re $1.91 on Amazon’s S&S program. I get 12 cans a month and quite often 24 a month. None of the other items I order are available locally.
Sadly, not every product is part of the Subscribe and Save program but I’ve noticed more and more are being added. CLICK HERE to browse the items that are available.
Current Organic Sales
By the way, there are some great Manager’s Specials on organic products running right now. These organic specials include baby food, coffee, tea, nuts, dog treats, spices, candy, fruit snacks, baking mixes, colored sugar, and more.
I found one sale item I had to have. I love these pretzels so I’ve added to them my Subscribe & Save cart: Newman’s Own Organics Pretzels, Salted Sticks, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) – on sale $20.20 ($1.68 each) plus I saved 15% more because I signed up for Subscribe & Save.
Am I really a fan of Amazon’s Subscribe and Save? Yep! Here’s my existing Subscribe & Save goodies:
- Late July Organic Mini Milk Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, 5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) – $18.37 (s&s $15.61) I tried Late July products by accident. I bought a snack pack on an Alaska Air flight and fell in love with the items I tried. So far every new item I find and try by this company is fabulous! These are no exception. Sweet, but not too sweet. I tiny little organic treat.
- Late July Organic Mini Peanut Butter Bite Size Sandwich Crackers, 1.125-Ounce Pouches in 8-Count Boxes (Pack of 4) (think Ritz Bits only not as greasy and with a little less peanut butter – so delicious!) $19.90 (S&S $16.92)
- Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue, 2-Ply Sheets, 500-Sheet Rolls (Pack of 48) $49.46 (S&S $42.04)
- Annie’s Homegrown Organic P’sghetti With Soy Meatballs, 15.0 Ounce Tins (Pack of 12) $26.92 (S&S $22.88)
- Cascadian Farms Organic Fruitful O’s Cereal, 11-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) $25.50 (S&S $21.67)
I have a few other items that I’ve put on and taken off as our tastes change, but I always look for new organic products I can put on the S&S plan to save money. Check it out and let me know how their S&S prices stack up to your local stores!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Food Should Taste Good Chips Live Up to Their Name! (miscfinds4u.com)
- Send Your Kids to School with Homemade, Healthy, and Organic Brown Bag Lunches (miscfinds4u.com)
- Alice.com A Great Place to Shop For Organic Food and Supplies (miscfinds4u.com)