Have you seen the Martha Stewart Halloween Handbook Special Collectors Edition 2010? I gotta say, the woman knows how to do up Halloween! I love her costume this year! Her Halloween show is one of my favorites and it’ll be fun to see if she’s wearing this costume or another. Say what you want about Martha, but she’s got some great ideas for holidays and parties (or course, she has lots of paid help!)
Need some Halloween inspiration? Here are some of my favorites from her Halloween Crafts available on her website:
- How to Make a Tattered Tablecloth and Spider Webs
- How to Make Spooky Pumpkins and Pumpkin Prints
- How to Make Pumpkin Balloons
- How to Make Paper Shadows – I LOVE this one, so clever!
- How to Make a Shivering Bats Shade – Another unique and easy idea!
- How to Make Shimmering Pumpkins – I love the candy added to this display
- How to Make a Candy Wreath – An old favorite. My mom used to make these at Christmas
- How to Make Paper Mice – Another cute idea
Martha Stewart’s Halloween special is on the Hallmark Channel, October at 10, pm. Enjoy!
Related articles by Zemanta
- A Spooktacular Halloween Starts at PetSmart (eon.businesswire.com)
- Martha Stewart Living Low VOC Paint Is My New Favorite! (miscfinds4u.com)
- Martha Stewart Living and Home Depot Visualizer Make Chosing Decor Simple (miscfinds4u.com)