Gluten intolerant? Here’s a Gluten-free and Dairy-free Pancake mix that’s made with Gram Flour. Gram Flour is made from ground chickpeas (I know them as garbanzo beans) and is also known as besan, chikpea flour, channa flour, harina de garbanzo.
Gram flour is also used as a vegan egg-replacement when mixed with equal proportions of water. Gram flour contains a high proportion of carbohydrates, but no gluten, and is proportionally higher in protein than typical flours.
- cup Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1 cup cornstarch
- cup Tapioca Starch
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 tbsp of mixed dried fruit (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl, add water and stir until desired consistency.
- Pour mixture (one ladle at a time) onto a hot frying pan and griddle and cook until nice and brown.
- Flip and brown the second side.
- Serve with delicious maple syrup and/or fresh berries.
- Gluten-Free Black Bean Mocha Brownies – 2 Weight Watchers PointsPlus Points (miscfinds4u.com)
- Healthy Oatmeal Peanut Butter and Raisin Cookie Recipe (miscfinds4u.com)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes – 3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus Points (miscfinds4u.com)