Z. Daisy retails as well as manufacturers adorable and practical products for infants and girls. They offer a small selection of organic products including a Natursutten Pacifier which is made in Germany and is free from BPA, parabens, PVC as well as phthalates. It also does not contain any allergy causing substances such as the protein known to cause latex allergies. It’s molded into one piece so there’s no place for dirt, germs or bacteria hide and it’s so soft and flexible your little one will not have a binkie impression on her face. after using it
The perfect accessory to the Natursutten Pacifier is the Z. Daisy Organic Binkie Bungee™. This pacifier clip attaches to any type of pacifier by using a simple slip knot. It’s made in the USA from 100% Organic Cotton. Making it even better, it’s washable and so soft! Z. Daisy packages the clip on a recycled cereal box (but then puts it in a plastic bag, but they’re steps ahead of many companies in the environmental front).
All of their products are well thought out by the two mom’s that started the company. It’s obvious that they’ve had to deal with lost blankets and binkies as they’ve devised adorable and clever ways to keep them attached to your child or her stroller. The Blankie Bungee™ is perfect!
In addition, they make amazing Travel Blankets, Kerchiefs, Headbands & Belts for girls, and they sell their bungees and blankets in Z. Daisy Gift Sets. Z. Daisy products are available at fine baby boutiques and their online store. A percentage of your purchase is donated to help fund adoptions through Life International.
You can find out more about Z. Daisy by following them on Twitter or by checking out their blog.
ENTER TO WIN! – winner chosen
The nice ladies at Z. Daisy provided me with an Organic Binkie Bungie to sample and in the spirt of sharing, I’m passing it on to one of my lucky readers! (ARV $16)
To enter, visit the Z. Daisy website and comment below your favorite item from their site.
Regular contest rules apply. Open to US only. Contest ends July 17, 8pm PT.
Want extra entries?
- 1 Extra Entry – RSS Feed: Subscribe to my feed and leave a comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble: Stumble Miscellaneousfinds4u.com and leave your Stumble name in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Technorati – Favorite Miscellaneous Finds 4u in Technorati and leave your name in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Twitter: Follow me on Twitter and comment below with your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Twitter: Follow Z. Daisy on Twitter and comment below with your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry –Tweet: Tweet this this giveaway & leave the direct URL in comments