Osmotics has just released an amazing new set for spring and one that would be the perfect Mother’s Day gift! I’ve never been a fan of flowers or chocolate as a gift. I prefer things that I use daily, but would never spring for myself. This is a luxury set of Osmotics best anti-aging and skin pampering products all beautifully packaged in a Zebra clutch. The presentation is gorgeous.
This gift set is an outstanding value. Purchased separately, the pieces retail for $325. This special set is available for $155.DIY pampering with professional-quality products!
Included in a fun zebra clutch are the following:
- 1.7-oz. Hydrating Cleanser – Lathering cleanser/make-up remover
- 0.5-oz. Renovage Cellular Longevity Serum – Visibly reduces fine lines, sunspots, redness and pore size. Diminishes the appearance of age spots and improves overall texture.
- 1-oz. Blue Copper 5 Firming Elasticity Repair – Silky, smooth cream increases firmness, elasticity, and radiance for healthy, younger looking skin.
- 0.7-oz. Blue Copper 5 Lip & Tuck – This soothing, conditioning gloss plumps, ads volume and prevents aging to give you healthier, smoother, younger looking, luscious lips in one versatile formula.
- 1-oz. Anti-Radical Age Defense Barrier Longevity Complex – Clinically proven ingredients help prevent cellular damage, fight all forms of free radical aging, reinforce collagen production and restore the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Age Prevention Protection Extreme SPF 40 – Sheer, oil-free formula that combines the finest and safest ingredients to create the ultimate age defense. Leaves skin soft and smooth without a trace of residue.
- Lavender Sachet – Sweet little mesh bag of lavender flowers.
I’ll review each piece separately over the next week, so please check back for the complete details on all of the products listed. They’re some of the finest that Osmotics offer and they’re perfect for the mom who wants to look fabulous no matter what her age is.
Get mom something that will improve her skin and make her feel great long after any flowers would have died or chocolate would have been eaten. Skin pampering goodies meant to show her she’s worth a luxurious skin regiment would be the perfect gift – at least I think so! This set is available at Dillards.
PLEASE NOTE: This review is brought to you by Momfuse.com – I received this set gratis, but it did not affect my review.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Does Mother’s Day Sneak Up on You? (alwaysbcmom.com)
- Moms will feel recession’s impact this Mother’s Day (nationalpost.com)
- Don’t forget your mom! (gadling.com)