ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LIFE – I LEARNED FROM THE EASTER BUNNY!
Author – Unknown
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
- There’s no such thing as too much candy.
- All work and no play can make you a basket case.
- A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
- Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Some body parts should be floppy.
- Keep your paws off of other people’s jelly beans.
- Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
- The grass is always greener is someone else’s basket.
- To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
- The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
Be good to each other, listen lovingly, and savor the sweet gooey pieces of life.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Will Kids’ TV chef who kills Easter bunny Apologize? (hubdub.com)
- Unique & Easy Last Minute Easter Goodies (makeuseof.com)
- Family Easter Traditions (askbecca.com)
- Easter Candy Goes Green at Natural Candy Store (seomashup.blogspot.com)
- The Great Jelly Bean Experiment.. (carolinadreamz.blogspot.com)
- Bag ‘o Beans Easter Project (craftzine.com)