This Smartfood Honey-Blackberry Greek Yogurt Dip Recipe was provided by Frito-Lay.
SMARTest Cities in America with Chef Jody Denton on MiscFinds4U
Honey-Blackberry Greek Yogurt Dip Recipe
Chef Denton is allowing us to share several of his recipes to celebrate that American’s are working at improving what they eat – here’s his second recipe. Honey-Blackberry Greek Yogurt Dip served with Smartfood Cinnamon Brown Sugar Multigrain Popped Chips or fresh fruit.
- 3 Cups Greek yogurt
- ½ pint blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 Tbls Honey
- 2 Tbls fresh lemon juice
- 1 Pinch Salt
- In a medium bowl, smash the blackberries with a fork.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, honey, lemon and salt.
- When ready to serve, spoon the blackberry mixture into the center of the yogurt then gently fold the blackberries into the yogurt. Don't completely combine the two.
- Serve with Smartfood Cinnamon Brown Sugar Multigrain Popped Chips or fresh fruit
SMART Search 2013
To enter the giveaway or find out more about the sweepstakes or to check out his Spicy Watermelon Salad with Feta Cheese and Mint recipe, please visit: https://babytoboomer.com/2013/07/05/smartfood/