What better way to display your love on Valentine’s Day? How about a delicious treat made from the heart? A sweet indulgence is a perfect way to show your love.
Did you know that in a national survey done by Wilton, they found that 25% of women under age the age of 55 bake as part of their Valentine’s Day celebration? I’m not surprised.
Among the most popular treats women prepare for their spouse or boyfriend, children, family, friends, and co-workers are cookies, cakes and cupcakes.
Here are some decorating tips from Wilton to help you make your Valentine’s treats special:
- Shape It! Use heart-shaped pan like Wilton’s Valentine Cookie Pan or two round pans cut to form a heart. Or make heart-shaped cookies.
- Dip It! Cookies can be made more special by dipping them in white, dark, or milk chocolate. Go crazy and add sprinkes!
- Fill It! Fill your cupcakes with a surprise filling. You can do it manually by using two pastry bags to fill the pan with both colors. Too much trouble? Try Wilton’s Two Tone Cupcake Pan. It does all the work for you.
- Cup It! Decorative paper baking cups are available in a rainbow of colors and styles.
- Pack It! Stylish bakery boxesare available for presenting homemade goods as gifts. Tie it with a ribbon and deliver it to your sweetheart.
Wilton 2105-7783 Two Tone Cupcake Baking Set was used in this recipe.
Photo Courtesy of Wilton