Recipe: Easy Mini Pumpkin Pies
Summary: Easy mini pies without the fuss of pie crust. These are perfect for a holiday buffet or to bring to your next party. Since you add your own Pumpkin Pie Spice, you can make them as flavorful as you like. The cookie crust does away with the worry about rolling and fitting pie crust into these tiny tidbits. These individual pies are one or two bites of fall goodness and a delicious way to ring in the holidays! Recipe courtesy of ACH Foods Company and used with permission.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp [amazon_link id=”B0047TJY1Q” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Spice Islands Pumpkin Pie Spice[/amazon_link]
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup [amazon_link id=”B004UF1CEE” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Karo Light Corn Syrup[/amazon_link]
- 15 oz [amazon_link id=”B0062A87HA” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]canned pumpkin[/amazon_link]
- 12 oz [amazon_link id=”B001AU8AWE” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]evaporated milk[/amazon_link]
- 18 [amazon_link id=”B005MM2LDK” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]standard baking cups[/amazon_link] (small cupcake size)
- 18 [amazon_link id=”B000LKUZEU” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]vanilla wafers [/amazon_link](like Nilla Wafers)
- Garnish – whipped cream (optional)
- Mix sugar, salt and spice in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and beat slightly.
- Stir in the corn syrup, pumpkin, and evaporated milk; blend well.
- Place one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each baking cup.
- Fill each cup 2/3 full with pumpkin mixture
- Bake at 300°F for approximately 25 minutes, or until center is set and inserted knife comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes; remove baking cups to cooling rack..
- Cool a minimum of 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 50 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 18
Microformatting by hRecipe.
- Recipe: Mini Pumpkin Custard with Ginger Cookie Crust and Spiced Cream (miscfinds4u.com)
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes with Cool Whip Frosting #CoolWhipFrosting (cleverhousewife.com)
- Pumpkin Desserts and Treats (cleverhousewife.com)
- Fall Crafts for Kids: Edible Pumpkin Playdough Recipe (aboutamom.com)
- Coffee and Dessert Bar Ideas and Recipes #KeurigParty @keurig (miscfinds4u.com)
- Pumpkin Better Than Sex Cake (cleverhousewife.com)
- Recipes: Easy Candy Cane Biscotti Cookie Recipe (miscfinds4u.com)
- Recipes: Easy Homemade Marshmallows Recipe (miscfinds4u.com)