Made from a mix, this cake bakes up in 30 minutes and can be decorated in 10 minutes or so. Want to make one without artificial colors? Change the cake mix to white or chocolate and leave out the raspberry flavor mix and mix in 2 tsp of raspberry jelly.
White Chocolate Raspberry Torte Cake Recipe
- 1 Duncan Hines® Red Velvet Cake Mix (requires 3 eggs and 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil)
- 1 cup Duncan Hines Comstock or Wilderness Raspberry Pie Filling
- 1 can Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations Frosting Starter
- 1 packet Duncan Hines Frosting Creations™ White Chocolate Raspberry Flavor Mix
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour two 8” round cake or torte pans.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour into pans; bake 25 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Let cool.
- In a Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations Frosting Starter stir in packet of Duncan Hines Frosting Creations White Chocolate Raspberry Flavor Mix. Stir until evenly blended.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of Duncan Hines Comstock Raspberry Pie Filling with 1 cup of the just mixed White Chocolate Raspberry frosting. Mix well.
- Transfer the remaining frosting to a piping bag with an large open star tip.
- Divide the Raspberry Pie Filling mixture and spread half on top of each torte. Stop within a 1⁄2" from the edge of the cakes.
- Pipe a circle of the White Chocolate Raspberry frosting around edge of each cake.
- Chill for 20 minutes and serve.
Found at MiscFiInds4u.com
[amazon_carousel widget_type=”SearchAndAdd” width=”600″ height=”200″ title=”Shop for Torte Pans” market_place=”US” shuffle_products=”False” show_border=”False” keywords=”Torte” browse_node=”” search_index=”Kitchen” /]
Reprinted with permission