[amazon_carousel widget_type=”SearchAndAdd” width=”600″ height=”200″ title=”Random Acts of Kindness Products” market_place=”US” shuffle_products=”False” show_border=”False” keywords=”random acts of kindness” browse_node=”” search_index=”All” /]
It’s day three of the Random Acts of Kindness week and unfortunately I’ve had three days of migraine headaches, so today I’m sharing my favorite quotes about kindness. I think my favorite is the quote by the Dali Lama. It simply states, “This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart, is our temple and the philosophy is KINDNESS.” What a profound statement and one so eloquently made and one I hope to live my life by.
I hope to get out and do something fun for an unsuspecting stranger tomorrow if my brain will let me have a day off from the headaches. If not, I plan to practice random acts of kindness all year round. What about you? Have you been inspired to do something this week? I’d love to hear about it.
Quotes on Kindness
Looking for security solutions? Visit Master Lock’s homepage, Master Lock Facebook page, and checkout Master Lock’s Vault to view out their free, online data storage application. You can also download their smart phone app for access on the run – it’s the perfect spot to retain crucial passwords along with other information.
Come back every day this week for a chance to win your own Master Lock’s 7148D Document Storage box and 1534D Password lock set! Contest starts at 12:01 am today and ends and 12:01 am tomorrow – one each day!
- Random Acts of Kindness Week with Master Lock – Daily Giveaway! (miscfinds4u.com)
- Master Lock Random Acts of Kindness Week Giveaway – Kindness Matters (miscfinds4u.com)
- Quotes about Health, Wellness, Exercise and Body Image (aimlesscurator.com)
- Picture Quotes: Being Thankful This Thanksgiving Holiday (miscfinds4u.com)
- Inspirational Quotes on Life, Living, Growth, and Contentment (miscfinds4u.com)
- Quotes: Contentment, Living a Joyous Life, and Appreciating What You Have (miscfinds4u.com)
- Quote: Advice is Like Snow – The Softer It Falls… Coleridge (miscfinds4u.com)