|thank·ful (thngkfl) adj.
1. Aware and appreciative
of a benefit; grateful.
2. Expressive of gratitude:
a thankful smile.
We’re so lucky to be part of the 75% and perhaps we’d lead happier lives if we focused on that instead of the fact we’re the 99%.
Choose to find the joy in life and focus on that. It can get you through some really dark days.
As we enter the week of Thanksgiving here in the US, I wish you well. Be blessed, be present, and be grateful.
I’m grateful for your visit and your continued support of my blogging efforts
- The Best of the Web: Pumpkin Dessert Recipes – Cake, Pie, Cookies, and Pudding (aimlesscurator.com)
- Best DIY and Crafty Halloween Table Decor for 2011 (aimlesscurator.com)
- Crafts: Bring the Muppets to your Thanksgiving Celebration – Free Printables (miscfinds4u.com)
- Thanksgiving Green Bean Recipes Beyond the Traditional Casserole (miscfinds4u.com)
- Recipe: Holiday Turkey Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes “Cupcakes” (miscfinds4u.com)
- Disney’s “The Muppets” Home for the Holidays Road Trip Game (miscfinds4u.com)
- 10 Thanksgiving Food Safety Tips and Giveawy (lifewithlisa.com)