Who says an “almost” fat- free chocolate chip cookie can taste as good as a full-fat chocolate chip cookie? We do! We’ve swapped out the traditional butter with unsweetened applesauce. For sweetness, we’ve used Stevia powder and for better health, dark chocolate chips (not semi-sweet or milk chocolate). You can find dark chocolate chips online or in stores who carry organic and fair trade chocolate.
This chocolate chip cookie recipe is easy to make and is a great way to enjoy a little sweet treat without a huge calorie investment. This recipe makes 40 small chocolate chip cookies – plenty for now and more for the freezer. Wrap airtight and enjoy your cookies within two months of baking for the best taste.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes – 3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus Points (miscfinds4u.com)
- Low-Fat Macadamia Crunch Caramel Cheesecake Recipe (miscfinds4u.com)
- Gluten-Free Black Bean Mocha Brownies – 2 Weight Watchers PointsPlus Points (miscfinds4u.com)
- Light Deep Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe (miscfinds4u.com)
- Healthy Oatmeal Peanut Butter and Raisin Cookie Recipe (miscfinds4u.com)
- Light Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes with Strawberry Gelee Filling (miscfinds4u.com)
- Light Gingery Blueberry Shortcake Sliders – Lower in Fat and Calories but Not Taste (miscfinds4u.com)